• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been for a haircut

The woman who always does a useless job wasn't there. For a while it looked like I might get the woman who does a competent job quietly, but in the end I got the woman who prattles constantly but does in fact do a competent job despite that.

Though this was one of those occasions when she reckoned she remembered how I'd had it done in the past, and you never know what you're going to end up with once she gets that idea in her head

Anyway, it's done now. I didn't look too closely; it's not as if anything could be done about it. I daresay it'll be OK, as hair goes.

Comment

Fecking flying ant city.

The drin seems to be a bit more effective than the pyrethroids.

Comment

Turns out they're allowing football again this year

Glad I've got everything that involves going out on the roads all done

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Turns out they're allowing football again this year

Glad I've got everything that involves going out on the roads all done
          I am given to understand that the Swansea football company are playing this afternoon.

I won't be going to Swansea this afternoon.

Thankfully they're playing Chelski away, which explains why it was quiet.
          Last edited by zeitghost; 8 August 2015, 12:09.

Comment

Is it my advancing years but didn't the football company season start rather later than the 2nd week of August back in the good old days?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Is it my advancing years but didn't the football company season start rather later than the 2nd week of August back in the good old days?
              It moves earlier when its before the world cup or european championships... It started on August 7th in 1999...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                They hardly seem to take a break at all nowadays. Eventually it'll just be one game that goes on all over the world, continuously, for all time

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  They hardly seem to take a break at all nowadays. Eventually it'll just be one game that goes on all over the world, continuously, for all time
                  It feels like that chez ms.

Comment

Sports of any description never appear in chez Zeit*.

I don't even watch the touring cars any more.

*more correctly "yng nghatref Zeit" I suppose.

Comment

Snooze done. Was a struggle to come to. Feels rather as if I blink for too long I'll be off again....

Comment

Working...
                      X