• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got rate agreed yesterday for new gig! Now the on boarding should start. Will only take about 3 weeks!

Not sure if I can start the gig before the mighty quinn....

Comment

Well, it's gone 03:18 on my birthday, so I've been born again

I was born on Easter Sunday, and Christ supposedly rose from the tomb at about 3am, so if the idea of a single historical event being correlated with the phases of the Moon near the time of the Vernal Equinox rather than the orbit of the Earth around the Sun made any sense, I was born on the same day and at roughly the same time as Christ rose from the dead

But obviously none of that makes any sense at all, so I'm probably not the Messiah, risen again

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I was born on Easter Sunday, and Christ supposedly rose from the tomb at about 3am, so if the idea of a single historical event being correlated with the phases of the Moon near the time of the Vernal Equinox rather than the orbit of the Earth around the Sun made any sense, I was born on the same day and at roughly the same time as Christ rose from the dead

But obviously none of that makes any sense at all, so I'm probably not the Messiah, risen again

Goodnight all

First day in the world and you get to eat chocolate. I fear life can only go downhill after that.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

We're out of cereal.

Found some porridge in a tupperware box in the cupboard (still in its bag)

Bag felt a bit sticky, which prompted me to don spectacles and inspect more closely.

BBE Dec 97. Contents look OK though...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Goodnight all
              You're not the Messiah, you're a very naughty boy!

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                We're out of cereal.

Found some porridge in a tupperware box in the cupboard (still in its bag)

Bag felt a bit sticky, which prompted me to don spectacles and inspect more closely.

BBE Dec 97. Contents look OK though...
                I have decided to bin the porridge and boil some eggs instead.

It does worry me that some of the other stuff in tupperware boxes, which doesn't still retain original packaging, might be equally aged. Ah well, ignorance is bliss.

Comment

Morrrrrrrrgen. :nazi:
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                      Having a particularly nice fish and chips at The Packhorse. Their home made chips are superb.
                      Chips.

I want chips.

Comment

Working...
                      X