• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    In Bonn finally. Nightcap and then bed.
    When do you consult your lawyer?

Comment

Made it out for a swim today. Only a quarter ironman(950m) - but after a 112 mile cycle yesterday I am pleased to have done anything.

Comment

Morning All,

Back on site after two weeks WFH.

The view of the blue sky with white clouds over the industrial area is very Simpsons-esque today.

Comment

Formed a limited company last night. Got a receipt from paypal. Then 3 emails from HMRC telling me payment NOT processed! Finally got one saying payment processed.

WTF.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Formed a limited company last night. Got a receipt from paypal. Then 3 emails from HMRC telling me payment NOT processed! Finally got one saying payment processed.

WTF.
            Who did you form the company with? Direct with CO or through a third party?

If you've not actually had contact with HMRC in relation to it then it's probably spam harvested from the info you provided to the company formation process.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning all.

Another day in the slough of despond.

Comment

The downside to early starts is that I get to 9:00 and realise I've been here 2 hours already and there is still a full day to go
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

WTF.
                  Do you need an accountant? If you decide to go with InTouch, mention me and I get a free pony or something!

I can give you an ipse MGM code too

Edit: And welcome back!

Comment

Morrrrrgen.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Who did you form the company with? Direct with CO or through a third party?

If you've not actually had contact with HMRC in relation to it then it's probably spam harvested from the info you provided to the company formation process.
                      Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Do you need an accountant? If you decide to go with InTouch, mention me and I get a free pony or something!

I can give you an ipse MGM code too

Edit: And welcome back!
                      Direct with HMRC.

I will use same accountant for 27 years! I have known him more years of my life than not known him.

Send me the ipse MGM thing please. I wil have to join - but it will take a few days. So much other stuff to do first. Like QDOS!

Comment

Working...
                      X