• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With a nod to Alfred J Prufrock, I am measuring my life in vending machine cups.

3 so far today. Maybe I can use them to build a wall to stop people talking to me.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      I just found a discount code online for 7.5% off
      I need to do mine too.

Comment

In other news, new work package from Client B for another 60 days work.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Need to go shopping and stuff, but I'm waiting for The Thrilling Adventures of Lovelace and Babbage to be delivered

Very rare for me to "pre-order" (i.e. "order") something so I get it on publication day

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            In other news, new work package from Client B for another 60 days work.

Comment

Feck me, I wish that woman lecturer across the corridor would stop shouting.

Projecting is one thing, bawling like a fish wife is sommat else.

Comment

In other other news, I bought 25 off BCW34 photodiodes.

Current status is 23 of the damn things have been destroyed & the last 2 are with the Esteemed Customer.

Just as well I didn't buy just the 5 then.

Comment

Today's example of idiocy involves fitting a dual in line chip to veroboard & forgetting to cut the tracks so pin 1 was connected to pin 14 & so on.

Comment

And, thanks to the gods of silicon, it worked once he'd cut the tracks.

Hallelujah.

Comment

Lovelace and Babbage has arrived!

So I can now have a shower, and go out about my business

Comment

Working...
                      X