• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gave the vac a try on some actual cleaning, getting dust and cobwebs and the occasional stray mouse dropping out of the corner formerly behind the telly. After it had been running for a few minutes, there was definitely an "overheating motor" component to the slight burning smell, so maybe I'll let it rest until I can sort out a new belt and things

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Gave the vac a try on some actual cleaning, getting dust and cobwebs and the occasional stray mouse dropping out of the corner formerly behind the telly. After it had been running for a few minutes, there was definitely an "overheating motor" component to the slight burning smell, so maybe I'll let it rest until I can sort out a new belt and things
      Why does my Dyson DC07 overheat and cut out? | eBay

?

I'm a Vax type of GAL myself.

THEY'RE VERY LOUD THOUGH. EAR DEFENDERS NECESSARY.

Comment

That's a later model, but most of the workings appear to be the same. I'll have to spend some time disassembling it a bit more throughly, I think. Also, I'm pretty sure I have some spare filters packed away somewhere, so with a bit of luck they'll turn up during this spring cleaning malarkey.

Comment

**** me.

Now we're trying to fit 0.1" pitch devices onto 0.156" pitch veroboard.

I give up.

Originally posted by Esteemed Customer
          The wires are too close together on the 0.1" pitch veroboard

Comment

Busy, busy, busy

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Normal service is £410, also needs a new dial
              How long since you had it serviced? I think I'll put my watch in for a service this year. It's 4 years since I got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                How long since you had it serviced? I think I'll put my watch in for a service this year. It's 4 years since I got it.
                The watch is over 60 years old, its probably been in a drawer a good 10
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Normal service is £410, also needs a new dial
                  Sounds fully priced. Have you seen what Chris Heal FBHI fully qualified watch repairer, watch repairs, 40 years experience , Tag Heuer , Omega , Breitling , Battery and pressure test. will charge....
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Home.

Think current clientco may have a problem in a few weeks. The core software provider needs a very solution architects and the decent people on this project are their initial targets...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Followed by some even better Business Relationship Managers, cos the client won't be best pleased.
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X