• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On second thoughts, I may skip the pub tonight. There's a fair chance it'll be busy, with the Caribbean Carnival having been on today. Worse still, they may have a band on

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      On second thoughts, I may skip the pub tonight. There's a fair chance it'll be busy, with the Caribbean Carnival having been on today. Worse still, they may have a band on
      Still alcohol free here - I'm in danger of not meeting my requisite 14 units this week

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Still alcohol free here - I'm in danger of not meeting my requisite 14 units this week
        Get to it - you must meet your government target for the week

Comment

Just got a phishing email from my brother, addressed to me and a number of his friends and colleagues. I've emailed him to let him know something's got into his address book, and he needs to run a virus scanner quick sharp
          Yahoo email user? I've had two of those today, from different friends (who don't know each other). Both are yahoo email users.

Comment

Don't worry sweet cheeks, I got you covered this week!
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Yahoo email user? I've had two of those today, from different friends (who don't know each other). Both are yahoo email users.
              Yes!

Comment

Yes!
                Both mine were from

friend@randomdomain

And had

http://anotherrandomdomain.com/something.php?friend

as the content

Comment

Both mine were from

friend@randomdomain

And had

http://anotherrandomdomain.com/something.php?friend

as the content
                  That's it. I know the other "To:" addresses are also from his actual contacts as they include some friends from his university days, along with his work address at a firm he left three or four years ago.

Just for laughs I followed the link. It took me to a page about the amazing way a single mother from London makes nearly as much as a contractor does, working from home just a couple of days a week

Comment

That's it. I know the other "To:" addresses are also from his actual contacts as they include some friends from his university days, along with his work address at a firm he left three or four years ago.

Just for laughs I followed the link. It took me to a page about the amazing way a single mother from London makes nearly as much as a contractor does, working from home just a couple of days a week

Yes, mine had real contacts too. I didn't click the link

Comment

I'm done.

Comment

Working...
                      X