• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Morrrrrgen.

How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Direct with HMRC.

I will use same accountant for 27 years! I have known him more years of my life than not known him.

Send me the ipse MGM thing please. I wil have to join - but it will take a few days. So much other stuff to do first. Like QDOS!
      IPSEMGM0004 - I think we both get a £10 Amazon voucher.

There's also various discount codes out there for new members if you google.

Comment

I win. Chef loses. I rock

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I win. Chef loses. I rock
          #YouDaMan/Chimp*

*delete as appropriate
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How are you?
            Tired

But at work!

How are you?
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Tired

But at work!

How are you?
                Did you go to the right office? Or did you sit outside some random building until 9am and then realise the doors were still locked.

Comment

Sun coming out and fog slowly burning off. Can see as far as the Solent now, but IoW still lost in the murk.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Did I mention the Chinook that flew over the building yesterday.

It was big, loud, & not very high up.

I think they were practising up in Brecon too, judging by the number of jets flying about the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      Did you go to the right office? Or did you sit outside some random building until 9am and then realise the doors were still locked.
                      Right building but we're being evacuated as it's currently on fire.
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X