• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Folkestone and back again : a cyclists tale : by Brillo Baggins

Puncture before I left! Felt awful the whole way. Now completely sh4gged out.

Going into the agency tomorrow to hand over documentation for new job. Despite rate not being agreed yet!

Comment

Have somewhat neglected TPD today - hope all is well with its inhabitants. WFH tomorrow, so should be able to schedule in some drivel time.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Have somewhat neglected TPD today - hope all is well with its inhabitants. WFH tomorrow, so should be able to schedule in some drivel time.
        Don't miss too much, there'll be a test at the end!

Just kidding, TPD never ends

Comment

In Bonn finally. Nightcap and then bed.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            In Bonn finally. Nightcap and then bed.
            Glad you finally made it

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Glad you finally made it
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey-looking one out there. Feels a bit chilly too. Wonder if there'll be banks of fog most of the way up, as there were yesterday

Comment

Morning all

Lulled to sleep last night by the dulcet tones of the Portsmouth Harbour Foghorn.

Still foggy on the way into the office this morning. Beard was literally dripping wet when I got off the bike.

Can't see 100 yards from the window atm, let alone see the Isle of WIght.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Nice and sunny today. Am WFH in the hope that my camera turns up this morning. If it does, I might go for a run round the block at lunchtime.

Comment

Working...
                      X