• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't find anything of interest, so it's dvd time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Haven't seen her around here for a few days but she's been on FB in the last day or so.
      She was tweeting about sausages an hour or two ago, so her battery was still going then

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        She was tweeting about sausages an hour or two ago, so her battery was still going then
        Mmmm, sausages.

Is it just me that pictures Esther Rantzen's talking dogs every time someone says "Sausages".
        1:40

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Mmmm, sausages.

Is it just me that pictures Esther Rantzen's talking dogs every time someone says "Raurages".
          1:40
          FTFY and No

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            FTFY and No
            Shoshidges. Shoshidges.

Comment

Shoshidges. Shoshidges.
              Just ordered some more hog casings. Will be doing another batch myself as soon as they arrive. Got the mincing attachment for the Kmix now so should be easier that the crappy hand mincer I had.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Home & Weekend!

I must remember not to go to the doc's to pick up my prescription on Friday afternoon. There's always these diseased people in the waiting room, and the receptionists seem even less capable than usual of working out what my name is and getting the prescription out of the box

Comment

Well there's another recipe added to my book.

Baked potato (unspecified white)

Tuna chunks in sunflower oil

Heinz(tm) mayo salad cream.

Bit of cheese.

Yum.

Followed by a spoonful of tinned mandarine segments.

And two mugs of tepid water (zero caffeine).

Living the dream, living the dream.

Despite loathing the stuff, I have a strange longing for Marmite(tm) on toast.

I think I'm ill.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Home & Weekend!

I must remember not to go to the doc's to pick up my prescription on Friday afternoon. There's always these diseased people in the waiting room, and the receptionists seem even less capable than usual of working out what my name is and getting the prescription out of the box
                    There were 3 of us left by the time Dr Yang saw me this morning.

I'm not sure anyone else was as diseased as I.

Comment

So did (s)he sign you off for a couple of weeks?
                      One.

I need it to get my hols back.

I'm on hols next week.

Comment

Working...
                      X