• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Getting on.
    Shouldn't be too hard to find a detour?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Shouldn't be too hard to find a detour?
      Along with every other bugger who wanted to use it this afternoon....
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Go over and say "By the way, don't open the bottom drawer, I threw up in there the other day." They'll probably go and sit somewhere else.

Or I'll ask the lady sat in the chair to stand up for a moment as I forgot to clean the stains after a ....

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Along with every other bugger who wanted to use it this afternoon....
          Is the aircraft carrier still there? Maybe they've got a Chinook that could drop you in the right place. Signal them with flags or something.

Comment

Well, I've spent three days trying to work out a way to end a chef-client run before it's run to completion. Though it's completely undocumented (like so much about Chef) it turns out all I needed was

Code:
            throw :end_client_run_early

I particularly like the way they treat "exit 0", which is a standard way of indicating the process completed without error, as an error.

Comment

Well, I've spent three days trying to work out a way to end a chef-client run before it's run to completion. Though it's completely undocumented (like so much about Chef) it turns out all I needed was

Code:

I particularly like the way they treat "exit 0", which is a standard way of indicating the process completed without error, as an error.
              Which language is this?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                Which language is this?
                Ruby. Pile of crap, but that's what Chef's written in

Comment

Code:
                  That is a good tagline for NWP2C!

(in there before NLUK does if he ever comes in here)

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

After the success with Richard III, Leicester City Council announce plans to exhume the remains of George Joseph Smith, the Brides in the Bath murderer, from Maidstone Prison where he was hanged in 1915, and rebury him here, on the grounds that he lived in the city for a brief period at the end of the nineteenth century

Comment

After the success with Richard III, Leicester City Council announce plans to exhume the remains of George Joseph Smith, the Brides in the Bath murderer, from Maidstone Prison where he was hanged in 1915, and rebury him here, on the grounds that he lived in the city for a brief period at the end of the nineteenth century
                      Listening to the Moral Maze last night and they said RIIIP only stayed in Leicester for 6 nights over his total life, I think I have spent more time on the A46

Comment

Working...
                      X