• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I will dig out a t-shirt I was given you might like:

"Vegetarian, Latin for sh*t at hunting"
    I have eaten vegetarian, but there's not much meat on them.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Reckon that the desktop policy cost clientco some 350 man hours assuming every individual wasted half an hour trying to change / moaning about the migreen abomination

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Gah, clientCo have foisted their corporate desktop background upon us.
        My desktop is always classic windows with a turquoise background.

The unfortunate esteemed customers have a truly hideous red and yellow "do the ns student survey" thingie which I find very hard to work with.

Fortunately, I don't have to very often.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          I have eaten vegetarian, but there's not much meat on them.
          Tell me about it. Fava beans were redundant.

Comment

Good News : The sun is out, the sky is blue, the Isle of Wight has hoved back into view. And I'm out of here in 90 minutes.

Bad News: M27 is closed in both directions by a fatal pile up and fire at the junction I need to use to go home.

Comment

I never actually see the desktop except when rebooting, and then only for a second or two before it disappears (on shutdown) or gets hidden by restarting programs.

Comment

Just walked into work and noticed that someone else was sat at my usual desk.

I am sat in what looks like a sinbin. No view and I feel a bit claustrophobic

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  Just walked into work and noticed that someone else was sat at my usual desk.

I am sat in what looks like a sinbin. No view and I feel a bit claustrophobic
                  Go over and say "By the way, don't open the bottom drawer, I threw up in there the other day." They'll probably go and sit somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Good News : The sun is out, the sky is blue, the Isle of Wight has hoved back into view. And I'm out of here in 90 minutes.

Bad News: M27 is closed in both directions by a fatal pile up and fire at the junction I need to use to go home.
                    Getting on or getting off M27?
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Getting on or getting off M27?
                      Getting on.

Comment

Working...
                      X