• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Looks a bit foggy out there. That means it'll probably be very foggy out in the countryside

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Week two at clientco. And it's dreadful.
      Last week was travel in by car this week I'm trying the train its marginally better but still a pain.

The work is crap the pay is crap the commute is crap but on the whole I'm ok
      How long's the gig?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Morning denizens

Looks a bit foggy out there. That means it'll probably be very foggy out in the countryside
        Cold but bright on the ride in this morning.

Isle of Wight hidden in the haze over the Solent.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Still coughing and feeling crap.

Wavering about grub club - don't want to put youse lot off your grub by coughing all over the place. Not to mention that I can't taste much at the moment

Comment

Morning all.

And what a lovely spring morn it is too, to be sure.

Bit friggiing parky though. Brrrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Some have even had two or three of them!
              I've had one or two.

Except I wasn't married to 'em.

Comment

Decided to eschew the greasy spoon and pop up to Greggs for a sausage roll this morning. One thing I hadn't thought of before was that this put me in a position to walk to ClientCorp along the canal towpath. Very nice too, with assorted waterfowl making a slow start to their day and the denizens of the narrowboats still clearly fast asleep

Comment

Morning All,

I don't want to get people's hopes up but it's flippin Wednesday!

I know!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    How long's the gig?
                    The gig is a 6 monther.
                    The journey is only 30 miles door to door. But car is a pig and train is not much better

The only bonus is that I get to do a sharpish 10 min walk either side of the commute (daily excerise)

Comment

Morning btw

Comment

Working...
                      X