• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't stay awake. So I'm not going to.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Week two at clientco. And it's dreadful.
      Last week was travel in by car this week I'm trying the train its marginally better but still a pain.

The work is crap the pay is crap the commute is crap but on the whole I'm ok
      Bummer

Still, glad you're OK

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        I'm the same with Southern Comfort, the smell of it just makes me ill these days. That was about 28 years ago I think.
        Same here on the same stuff, but about 30 years ago.
        I really wasn't well, I wonder how close to poisoning I was in fact, but that was the stupidity of youth

Comment

I'm so used to iBooks syncing the position in a book when I switch between reading on iPad and Mac that I couldn't work out why it was showing the wrong page. Then I realised I'd been reading the print copy of this one

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I'm so used to iBooks syncing the position in a book when I switch between reading on iPad and Mac that I couldn't work out why it was showing the wrong page. Then I realised I'd been reading the print copy of this one
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              Week two at clientco. And it's dreadful.
              Last week was travel in by car this week I'm trying the train its marginally better but still a pain.

The work is crap the pay is crap the commute is crap but on the whole I'm ok
              No sympathy from me, you have a gig.

Ah, go on, have a
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Late St Patrick's Day link: Cinema’s Most Stereotypical Irish Characters, Ranked by Offensiveness

Comment

Genius!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Not only is Mickey a boozing, dirty, unintelligible Irish brawler, but he’s a “Pikey” (slang for Irish Travellers), meaning you can’t trust the bastard any further’n you can throw him, and true to form, he makes off with a huge payday after welshing on a promise to throw a fight. As Mickey himself would say, “Aye, ya fre da caravan deg.”

//

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X