• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Bloke from Google supposed to be presenting over Hangouts, video + slides. Connection lost after about two minutes, can't be re-established

Explaining that they'll try to fit him in later on, organiser adds "And we'll try to persuade him to use WebEx, like normal people"
    FTFY
    Join IPSE

Comment

Bored.

Now.

Comment

Good Afternoon All,

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Bored.

Now.
          snap or in shorter form

<---
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Cycled into town to pick up my order of spare ribs and pork belly from the butchers that I placed yesterday.

He got confused and thought when I said I'd pick them up I'd pick it up tomorrow.

Have pork belly but no ribs

Need to start curing the ribs asap to make Irish spare ribs for next Tuesday's dinner.

Thankfully he's delivering the ribs to my house tomorrow
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Good Afternoon All,
              Afternoon Mr P

How was France?
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Afternoon Mr P

How was France?
                Boozy (and expensive)

Typically you can tell how big a night out was by the mountain of change you have in the morning. You know it was really bad if you have no change and a wallet full of cashpoint receipts.

Comment

I feel I am missing out on all this talk about which Uni or Poly you all went to
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    I feel I am missing out on all this talk about which Uni or Poly you all went to
                    Farnborough Tech for me, which is still called Farnborough Tech.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      The only thing you missed out on was 3 years of state sponsored drinking and shagging (for those of us old enough to have got grants, not loans).
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X