• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Are you invoicing?
    Yes, but I also have stuff to do which I can't.

Comment

How is it possible to write something that you think is perfect and couldn't possibly upset anyone, have it read by two completely independent people who think it's fine, and STILL manage to piss off the one person it was meant to placate in the first place?

Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Easy.

Byeeeeee

I do it all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          How is it possible to write something that you think is perfect and couldn't possibly upset anyone, have it read by two completely independent people who think it's fine, and STILL manage to piss off the one person it was meant to placate in the first place?

Because said person is a knob
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Because said person was always going to take offence no matter what you said
            FTFY
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              FTFY
              That's more likely.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Dinner has been started: sausage casserole, due to there having been a special offer on sausages when I was getting some for my weekend fryup

Still marvelling at the miracle of getting home before sundown. I even stopped off at the chemist's on the way home, and still made it

The days'll have started drawing in again before I'm done at ClientCorp, with this extension

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

Ask platypus!

Comment

Beef burger made from beef procured from a local farm in Tong

Probably one of the biggest Burgers I ever had.

Time to relax after a stressful day of doing nothing

Atleast I managed a 20 lap swim

Comment

ms#5 is telling me about a game we used to play when we drove back from school. Apparently, we would make farty noises whenever we saw anyone, based on what we thought their flatulence would sound like. I have no recollection at all of this game, but I think it does sound like it could be fun. Beats imagining people naked

Comment

Working...
                      X