• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning All,

Can you smell it? It's faint but almost fresh smelling. That's the weekend.

Sniffffffff.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Reheated chicken casserole. Again

It was OK, but not what you'd call enrapturing. Still, saved me a walk to the chip shop.

I fancy a decent roast this weekend. Lamb, maybe
      I've got some in the freezer.

If I take it out tomorrow it should be thawed by Sunday.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

ho hum.

Comment

Morning!

Why do I get the feeling I am being pushed into more of a PM role on this gig? Roll on next month when talk of extension starts and I make such outrageous demands that its their fault I leave rather than the truth which is I want to walk
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            #EBEBEB here.

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I think MS has forgotten that irony and sarcasm is utterly lost online especially in general
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                I think MS has forgotten that irony and sarcasm is utterly lost online especially in general
                Linky?

Scrap that, not hard to find, but what set her off?

Comment

Morning all
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Hard drive on the nedia centre pooter died last night, so it was a bit of an arrrrgggghhhh (Followed by lots of swearing) moment as I was in the middle of an episode.

Thankfully a new one has been ordered and we should have it tomorrow.

*phew*

Crisis averted.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well someone from Mr N's work will be turning up today to pick up his effects .

We also discovered that they had been advertising his job less than a month after he was off work.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X