• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Does that still exist?
    Yep, it somehow persists. Even MySpace is still out there, I believe

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Yep, it somehow persists. Even MySpace is still out there, I believe
      And apart from twitter (because people I know use it) and linked in (because I can get work out of it) I don't belong to any of them...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        Fecking cloggy SAP training center.

Booked me into a course in October when I requested for one in April.

Den Bosch looks like a twatty part of Cloggers. No "interesting" venues.

Thankfully I haven't booked myself on the ferry from Hull for April yet
        I'll report back after next week, not that I'll get much time to do anything. I doubt I'll see the outside of the course place for the week
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Had the rest of Sunday's spare ribs for dinner, with chips.

I've said it before: these Scottish Maris Pipers simply aren't good chippers. Why on earth a Sainsbury's here stocks them anyway I don't know. When I was working in Beeston (Notts.) about two years ago, the one there had MPs from Lincolnshire or Cambridgeshire; but here, even further south, we've only had ones from Fife or Angus for about three years now

Comment

Anyway, beer

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Looks like the Moon is just rising over the supermarket. The only sign of the Sun is that the sky is a slightly different shade of dark to what it was twenty minutes ago

Comment

Sky here is the same colour as the post footer background shade of CUK Stealth.
                  Last edited by mudskipper; 25 February 2015, 07:24.

Comment

Comment

Even earlier start today, stymied by a closed lane on the approach to Bottleneck Junction due to - if the smell as I drove past is any guide - a broken gas main

Comment

Working...
                      X