• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I'm becoming increasingly unwilling to tolerate this tuliphole of a place.

You're not a slave - you don't have to tolerate it.
    Tart up the CV and find something else!

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

nice day so far, tad windy but still nice...
        Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          You're not a slave - you don't have to tolerate it.
          Tart up the CV and find something else!
          He/it is a permie, time to act like one, go sick for stress of Mater and Pater
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            He/it is a permie, time to act like one, go sick for stress of Mater and Pater
            There is that. Would give some thinking space.

Lots of people are miserable in their jobs. I think to take positive action to do something about it goes a long way to making you feel better - even if that positive action is a decision to stay put for as long as they keep paying you. Deciding to stay put is subtly different to feeling you have no choice but to stay put. It's feeling trapped that's the killer.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Why not?
              On a residential course all week. Don't get back home till late Friday.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

It's gone ever so dark out, and the skylights are making a funny noise because of all this water falling on them

Comment

It's gone ever so dark out, and the skylights are making a funny noise because of all this water falling on them
                  My trees are waving to me.

Comment

My mistake - it's a kind of fine hail, not rain, and travelling at about 45 degrees to the vertical

Comment

Driving up to Warwickshire tomorrow. Don't much like driving at the best of times. Hope weather improves.

Comment

Working...
                      X