• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I suspect it'll be a bit chilly to start with, though
    Its feckin' freezing here
    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      All the best!
      Not funny!

I got up several hours earlier than usual and the feckers are well late.

As far as I'm concerned this is practically dawn for me.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

maybe a coffee will warm me up?
        Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all.

Another tedious day in the farm.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I suspect it'll be a bit chilly to start with, though
            You're Goddamn Right!

Comment

Got to care home, laden with chocolates (Dairy Milk gigantic box ripoff special, more packing than chocs version) plus a M&S birthday cake.

Been there 5 minutes, when ZeitMater starts throwing up.

Hung about for 20 minutes then buggered off before (hopefully) catching anything.

Comment

Builders turned up 40 mins late, then realised they hadn't got the right type of scaffolding and have now buggered off again.

They moved the egg off the terrace which was the most worrying part for me, if that got broken I would be well unhappy.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Got to care home, laden with chocolates (Dairy Milk gigantic box ripoff special, more packing than chocs version) plus a M&S birthday cake.

Been there 5 minutes, when ZeitMater starts throwing up.

Hung about for 20 minutes then buggered off before (hopefully) catching anything.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Waiting for the builders to turn up.

Going to be a right bitch as they have to take all the equipment and scaffolding through the house, there's no way to access the house from the rear, unless you fancy wading through a stream.
                    Can't they build a bridge with the scaffold?

Comment

I didn't even get a piece of birthday cake or a chocolate.

And now I won't coz I never eat anything in that place. (Or hospitals for that matter).

Comment

Working...
                      X