• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

test please delete

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Morning denizens
    Afternoon. Some of us have travelled 250 miles so far today.

And the train was merely 28 minutes late so no refund
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Well given that you'll inevitably end up drinking the rest of the bottle, makes sense to use something you like drinking.
      It's why I use small bottles for cooking, so I can have a whole decent one for meself.
      Last edited by norrahe; 21 February 2015, 12:22.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Mr N's b'day cake is baking away in the oven.

Salmon has been smeared in miso and soy and vac packed, may or may not sous vide it for dinner tonight, depends on what time I get back from my mates cafe. Was supposed to be out with another mate, but her other half is taking her out to a play as a surprise for her b'day.

Tomorrow is (my home cured)bacon and egg for his breakfast.

Lunch of baked mushrooms with blue cheese and herbs

Dinner my "BTS" carbonara.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

To be fair, I didn't get to bed till half five

Do they still pull that stunt of saying "It wasn't late, it was rescheduled"?

Comment

Coffee has been drunk. Next: putting off going shopping for as long as possible

Comment

Afternoon All,

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Well given that you'll inevitably end up drinking the rest of the bottle, makes sense to use something you like drinking.
              WMSS

Originally posted by eek View Post

I have a regular monthly argument with KLM about which part of my fecked up journey they are responsible for. I was always under the impression that running an airline was a complex and operationally intensive process but apparently very little of it is anything to do with KLM. Still, the text from them apologising for "operational issues" seems heartfelt and genuine even if it's not their fault. Twts

Comment

Important day today: World Pangolin Day - PROJECT PANGOLIN

Comment

Beautifully bright day in Pudsey.

Done and dusted with 2 weeks' Laundry, tumble dried and stowed away

Cleaner sorted and cleaned the castle and RR

Cough and cold disappeared

Took all the spare change to coinstar and came home richer by £250

Chicken marinading in a piri piri sauce for dinner

My face today ->

Comment

In the neverending tulipstorm that is my life, the washing machine tripped the trip this afternoon while I was out.

The fact that it's leaking like a sieve might have sommat to do with it of course.

Ho fecking hum.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      In the neverending tulipstorm that is my life, the washing machine tripped the trip this afternoon while I was out.

The fact that it's leaking like a sieve might have sommat to do with it of course.

Ho fecking hum.
                      It's one damn thing after another sometimes, isn't it <- manly

Comment

Working...
                      X