• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the wonderful ISF471F photothingie is rather less impressive than I'd hoped.

It may need lenses to get range.

which is a bit disappointing since I ordered 50 of the damn things.

Ho hum.

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Given the week you've had so far I really wouldn't set that challenge out loud...
        Well considering the suited one sent me a friend request via FB yesterday I think the challenge has been met.

Thankfully these techhie things allow you to block people.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Just in time for his birthday as well.

Comment

Needed petrol, so it was home via Sainsbury's. The phone reminded me to get Oxo as I arrived there

Coming back meant facing the road closure outside. Turns out everybody is ignoring the diversion signs and turning down the road parallel to it. In normal circumstances this would be a few minutes quicker than the diversion route, but with two lanes of traffic turning down it, it's a complete standstill.

This was potentially a problem, as I have to use that road - it's the only way to get home with the main road closed.

I, however, followed the diversion, even though it took me further away from home. It was wide and wonderfully free of traffic, so much so that I had to slow down a couple of times when I crept over 30. Then I turned off, and cut down a side road that seems to go in totally the wrong direction, but sort of doubles back and turns sharply down, a bit like a question mark. This led me to a set of traffic lights two streets away from home, at which I turned right and lo! I was heading towards my turning in the opposite direction to the queuing citybound traffic

It took me about four minutes, rather than the two that journey normally takes. If I'd joined the idiots, I reckon it would have taken at least fifteen minutes, maybe longer.

I'm still surprised that I seem to have been the only person to have thought of going the way that the big yellow signs suggested

Comment

Staying at my parents holiday flat all week (its nearer to clientco and everyone else is in London).

Just remoted in and discovered that the radio has been playing in the bedroom at home since Monday morning..
              Last edited by eek; 18 February 2015, 21:05.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Oi Norrahe,

Some how I have ended up with some Samphire, looking for ideas, maybe risotto?
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Well considering the suited one sent me a friend request via FB yesterday I think the challenge has been met.

Thankfully these techhie things allow you to block people.
                  You're welcome!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Oi Norrahe,

Some how I have ended up with some Samphire, looking for ideas, maybe risotto?
                    Noooooo!

Lightly cook in butter and serve with pan fried salmon or trout fillets.

Treat it like sea flavoured spinach
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Guess I am dying with ebola Fecking headache, cold and fever

If I die shortly, Nick can have my RR, norrahe can have my belly fat, ms can have my motorbike and Suity can have my used underwear

Comment

Working...
                      X