• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and 2 days of billing down the drain

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Guess I am dying with ebola Fecking headache, cold and fever

If I die shortly, Nick can have my RR, norrahe can have my belly fat, ms can have my motorbike and Suity can have my used underwear
      Oh dear!

I'd prefer the RR, we're losing our wheels so that would do nicely, if you don't mind.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

and 2 days of billing down the drain
        You must be dying then.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Oh dear!

I'd prefer the RR, we're losing our wheels so that would do nicely, if you don't mind.
          Are you willing to spend 1 grand a month for the fuel?

Comment

If I die shortly, Nick can have my RR, norrahe can have my belly fat, ms can have my motorbike and Suity can have my used underwear

Ooh, ta. ms#3 will be pleased with that.

Get well soon

Comment

You must be dying then.
              Yeah, haven't left home yday and today. The kind manager told me to bill him and work on a weekend instead.

The moral man in me decided not to bill

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Ooh, ta. ms#3 will be pleased with that.

Get well soon
                WmsS <- manly

Comment

Had the remaining two lamb shanks for dinner. Fuller than a Chiswick brewery

Comment

Oh dear!

Would you be able to see over the steering wheel?

Only joking, hope some good luck comes your way soon

Comment

I may have located the leak in the central heating system in The ZeitHouse.

It is, of course, under the floor in my office in the front room.

Under the corner desk, and a big feck off bookcase.

How the feck I'm going to get at it is moot at the moment.

The boiler in the ZeitParents' house is indisputably fecked & not in a good way.

Must arrange a repair call tomorrow.

The electric shower in the ZeitHouse still works, which is a miracle.

Other than that there's the back boiler in the ZeitParents' house that I've just cleaned the ash out of.

Once I've finished this bottle of beer I'm off to bed.

Ho fecking hum.

Plus ZeitMater is still nauseous.

This evening's visit was only 15 mins for that very reason.

Dunno what's going on there, I suppose it'll get sorted.

Comment

Working...
                      X