• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    It's way too early to be trying to work out how to use the hotels Nespresso Coffee pod thingy, I just want coffee!!!
    I got coffee ta
    Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

It's Friday! Just a few more hours to the weekend

Comment

W00t! Left home at ten to seven, at my desk just before eight, complete with bacon cob!

No other members of the team present yet

Comment

Morning all.

TFIF.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Morning

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            TFIF.
            WTGALS

Comment

Morning
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Morning
                Morning

How did MrN get on with his walk yesterday?
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Morning

How did MrN get on with his walk yesterday?

Thanks for asking

Good actually, he seems to find the walking process ok now, but gets tired easily as he's lost a lot of muscle mass. Standing and sitting are still problems. He's forcing himself to try and go a bit further every day.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

MrB, have you made any more sausages of late?

Thinking I might make some at some point, been writing an article on sausages for the blog for later.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Thanks for asking

Good actually, he seems to find the walking process ok now, but gets tired easily as he's lost a lot of muscle mass. Standing and sitting are still problems. He's forcing himself to try and go a bit further every day.
                      Having a couple of lean protein shakes a day will help the healing process. I was in a similar situation in 2010 and the recuperation walks always followed a protein shake. I was up and running/dancing in a month

Comment

Working...
                      X