• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Byeeeee

Comment

I seem to have lost misplaced a couple of PicStart Pluses.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

Comment

Tiddley pom ti pom

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Tiddley pom ti pom
          Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Energy levels have hit the Wednesday trough.

All the euphoria of the weekend has long gone and the yawning chasm between now and 5pm Friday is so wide that fat American tourists are turning up in RVs to peer over the side of it and eat ice-cream.

So I'm off to the pub tonight, which is nice.
            Well I'm going to a book club to discuss a very boring cloggy novel in cloggy.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

having spent a thrilling* day in Leeds with Clients A and B am now on the train on the way home.

Out tonight with the local CAMRA mob. Getting to the pub early and eating there as the kitchen is currently in bits due to redecoration.

*Not Really
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Home!

On the way back, shopped and petrolled; and I've just put a load of washing on.

Quite worn out after all that

Comment

Upgrade to 1st class on the train home tonight, on account of having befriended a weeping lady who had a panic attack. I did have to listen to her entire life story for over an hour though...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Upgrade to 1st class on the train home tonight, on account of having befriended a weeping lady who had a panic attack. I did have to listen to her entire life story for over an hour though...
                    What's Suity upto?!!

Did you invoice her in the end ?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                      What's Suity upto?!!

Did you invoice her in the end ?
                      Not suity. One of her many problems was anorexia. Which seemed unusual in a 71 year old lady, but perhaps it isn't. She'd been at her sister's funeral and I think it had all got a bit much for her.

Comment

Working...
                      X