• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I see the ragheaded murderous scumbags have been doing their worst again.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

It's cheaper than nukes.
    I see the racist Welsh scumbags have been at it again.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Really planning to try to get an early night tonight. Wonder how that will go
      As expected

Tonight's excuse: I watched the last two episodes of I Claudius. I thought it was best to finish it in one go, rather than leaving the final episode until tomorrow.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Comment

Comment

and the new parking regime has started at clientco.

This will be fun (as an early starter the carpark was already 20 minutes fuller than it usually is).
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all

now

The downside of working from home so much is that when I do gave to go on site to a client I realise I've forgotten how much I hate getting up early in the mornings.

I'd forgotten what a 6 am start was like.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Good Morning.

I'm WFH today and not snowed in for a change.
                  I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Morning all

now

The downside of working from home so much is that when I do gave to go on site to a client I realise I've forgotten how much I hate getting up early in the mornings.

I'd forgotten what a 6 am start was like.
                    yep I have to go to Leighton Buzzard tomorrow but have a 10:30 am start (colleagues flight arrival) I suspect I won't get home till late though.

Its nice to walk upstairs at 8:58 am and downstairs at 17:31
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                      Good starters !

Whats for the mains?
                      venison steak in redcurrant sauce.. yum!
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X