• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I don't know whether it is toilet number 563245 or merely a generic example of what toilet 563245 may be.
    Frequently Asked Questions | Toilet Twinning
    Originally posted by http://www.toilettwinning.org/
    Is the photo of the toilet the actual toilet I have twinned with?

We aim to make sure, where possible, that the picture on the certificate is the actual toilet at the location coordinates printed on the certificate. However, we are dependent on the technology and resources available to our staff and partners who are collecting the information – and they are often working in difficult situations with limited access to technology (including electricity!). If the photo is not an exact match, it will be a similar or nearby toilet.
    Excellent. I feel an urge to twin my toilet.

Comment

I think my clientco's toilets would probably be the poorer twin

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Just been investigating " Norr's boil in the bag method" sausages and remembered that when I made sausages at chef school we poached them first then pan fried to colour them.

Though @DaveB isn't 30 mins overdoing it a tad, they'll be dry as a nun's fanny cooking them that long.
        Not if they are proper ones. i.e. 100% pork, 80/20 lean to fat mix. They need the time to allow the fat to cook out properly and soak into the lean meat. Makes them lovely and juicy.

I never used to cook them that long before I did that class. If they are full of rusk or other fillers then they will go dry. The ones I made in the class and the batches I've made since have all been cooked that way and have been delicious. The skin "pops" when you cut them and the meat is really juicy.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Here we go:

What is toilet twinning? | Flushing away poverty

For just £60, you can twin your toilet

Twin your toilet in four easy steps | Toilet Twinning

This one looks like toilet number 563245

Have to say, I'd prefer it with a door, or at least a curtain.
          I wonder if people still manage to piss all over the seat in one of those. At our place (in the building inhabited by supposedly grown up employees, not Esteemed Customers) there seem to be several people who can't help but get the rim and often the floor too.

And as for those who don't flush tulip away...

Pet hate of mine.

Comment

Frequently Asked Questions | Toilet Twinning

Excellent. I feel an urge to twin my toilet.
            My toilet is now twinned with one in DR Congo
            Last edited by mudskipper; 31 January 2015, 18:49. Reason: tautology

Comment

Ommmm.
              Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Mill.

Ennium.

Om*10

Comment

Tea was not, in fact, incinerated.

It was, however, rather lardy, and as a result I feel a bit

A couple of pickled onions made me feel betterer.

In other news, I have a new mole on my knee.

It appeared out of the blue.

I was relatively unconcerned until it started going an interesting shade of black.

I'm off to see the quack on Wednesday morning at 9:50.

Dunno what quack I'm seeing, but it's a Dr Brown apparently.

Dr Harris used to be the skin man at that practice, but I'd guess he's retired by now if he's got any sense, being around my age.

Comment

My toilet is now twinned with one in DR Congo
                  ... but my documentation is still no further forward.

Comment

... but my documentation is still no further forward.
                    Ah, I think you're going for the Caitlin Moran method of procrastination. Her Twitter feed turns into a stream of nonsense every time she has a deadline approaching as she finds literally anything on the internet to distract her.

Comment

Anybody fancy guessing what this lady's PIN number is? Diner charged £268,399 for meal at popular Hampstead restaurant - News - Hampstead Highgate Express

(Yes, PIN number is tautologous.)

Comment

Working...
                      X