• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    It depends what you think is interesting. What are you interested in?
    Nope, did meatballs with tomato sauce with the sour dough bread I baked last night (rather chuffed with it)

Am now tucking into a rather nice burgundy.

Tomorrow will be more interesting as I'm sous viding duck, then crisping the skin. I'm reducing a mulled wine I made the other day to make the sauce for it.
    Could just pan roast the duck but then you have to rest it and then the skin doesn't stay crisp and it can often end up being slightly over.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

It depends what you think is interesting. What are you interested in?
      Nothing atm.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Nope, did meatballs with tomato sauce with the sour dough bread I baked last night (rather chuffed with it)

Am now tucking into a rather nice burgundy.

Tomorrow will be more interesting as I'm sous viding duck, then crisping the skin. I'm reducing a mulled wine I made the other day to make the sauce for it.
        Could just pan roast the duck but then you have to rest it and then the skin doesn't stay crisp and it can often end up being slightly over.
        Sounds Yummy.

Succumbed to a beef burger from freezer that I made a couple of weeks ago. Guess it is my time of the month. Mood swings

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          Nothing atm.
          In that case, I can confirm what I suspected all along, and that is that I am doing nothing interesting.

Comment

And now I'm going to stop doing nothing interesting, and head to bed.

Comment

And now I'm going to stop doing nothing interesting, and head to bed.

Goodnight

Comment

Watching 'the last leg'and apparently Nick clegg will be interviewed

Comment

Not going to sleep yet even though it's gone midnight, because WEEKEND!

Though I am rather tired

Comment

Snow on the ground - not a lot, but enough to make for a chilly parkrun. Brrrrrr.

Comment

SM wanted to know about my photos.

I researched local photographers websites, looking at their portfolios and prices.

I liked the look of both for the photographer I eventually chose. Because she didn't have the overheads of a studio her prices were very reasonable.

So I paid £119 for 3 shots, both in colour and black and white; downloaded from her secure website in EPS format. She took many more, I decided to choose 3 for the price.

So you need a visible portfolio and a price list on your site.

I would research other photographer's sites for more info if I were you.
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X