• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Aren't they 202 until someone reads them?
    No - that means that a request has been accepted, but the requested resource is not immediately available. The requested resource may or may not become available at a later time. The 202 response should include either an indication of when to check back, or a pointer (e.g. a Location header parameterised with a token) which can be queried in future for the status of the resource.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Ah, southbound along the bypass towards the M1? I saw that - as I went past the other way two police traffic cars had just arrived and were starting to cone off the outside lane. I was well north of Syston before I saw the end of the tailback, and it was getting worse. Bad luck getting caught in that
      Yep that's the one!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

No - that means that a request has been accepted, but the requested resource is not immediately available. The requested resource may or may not become available at a later time. The 202 response should include either an indication of when to check back, or a pointer (e.g. a Location header parameterised with a token) which can be queried in future for the status of the resource.

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Afternoon
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            The A46 in god knows where, was making great time until a 45 min delay due to some numpty not knowing how to drive and wanting to make sure they are getting their moneys worth from the emergancy services.
            At least thats Dual Carriage way all the way from the A1 now. It used to be single lane A road, and a real nightmare. You could double your 45 min delay without even trying.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

As opposed to the 502 that the agency timesheet portal for client A is currently returning.

EDIT : Now changed to a 504 error.
              Last edited by DaveB; 26 January 2015, 12:16.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Afternoon
                Still Morning in the United States of Yorkshire

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  Still Morning in the God's Own Republic of Yorkshire
                  FTFY!

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                    Still Morning in the God's own country
                    ftfy correctly.

In other news exactly where has this morning gone...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      As opposed to the 502 that the agency timesheet portal for client A is currently returning.
                      10.5.3 502 Bad Gateway

The server, while acting as a gateway or proxy, received an invalid response from the upstream server it accessed in attempting to fulfill the request.

Comment

Working...
                      X