• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Git.

I'll be singing that all day now.
    If you have female children the phrase "Let it Go" will cure that for you. If you don't try agadoo (should be of a suitable era).
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning.

Today's task is a visit to a Swedish furniture store.
      I'd rather be travelling the underground

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Morning.

Could be worse, could be tomorrow afternoon...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Morning.

The worst part about visiting those stores is that even if you know what you want and where to find it, you still have to walk round 3/4 of the entire building to get to the checkouts.
          • The meaning of life is to give life meaning
          • Worrying about tomorrow spoils today

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            Morning chaps!

Well it's been a busy old week. I've met lots of people, made lots of pictures and written lots of notes.

So now I've got to sit down and.. err.. write a report on my findings I suppose. That's what managers/consultants do, isn't it?

(While I'm WFH, obv...)
            A manager would normally delegate the work to someone else to write up.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

New phone is turning up today and having checked my card on the old phone it can be adapted to fit the new one.
                Last edited by norrahe; 23 January 2015, 10:27.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Seriously lacking in motivation in any way shape or form.

The fact that I got out of bed and got dressed can be heralded as an achievement of sorts.

Doesn't help when you have one other person languishing in bed, though he has a valid excuse. He's been on new drugs this week, thankfully the side effects have been minimal. The doc is starting him on these and then building up his resistance so he can actually have a dose that kills the pain.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

One result in from yesterday and it's s yes. This one is for north west consultants for big IB

Should know the outcome of interview 2 later

Comment

Need to check if the lid on the egg is stuck as I'm going to need to smoke some brisket to make pastrami today.

Am seriously thinking of buying a smaller one just to use for smoking, as the pain with smoking in the large one is them you have to do a complete burnout to rid your self of any chips. Having checked it yesterday there were still some hickory chips and I want to use pecan.

Hmmm done some investigation and hickory will suffice.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X