• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    WNF&PLS

Wossit?

So I can avoid ever having it.

Comment

Well there we are then.

Another healthfood tea.

Half a Morrisons Spicy Chicken Pizza, a Chicken Kiev, followed by a Pukka Pie Steak & Kidley pudding.

Yum.

There's no fecking chance I'll ever fit those jeans.

Comment

I'm about to have a quart of Glengettie tea to wash it all down.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          I'm about to have a quart of Glengettie tea to wash it all down.
          And some Xmas cake (Tesco)

Comment

Well there we are then.

Another healthfood tea.

Half a Morrisons Spicy Chicken Pizza, a Chicken Kiev, followed by a Pukka Pie Steak & Kidley pudding.

Yum.

There's no fecking chance I'll ever fit those jeans.
            Ah, the eternal struggle between the clothes I like and the food I like.

I see the CUK Fat club thread has disappeared into oblivion and I won't be bumping it anytime soon.

Comment

I don't actually like the cut, especially since they don't fit.

Comment

I don't actually like the cut, especially since they don't fit.
                But I'll let the Zen. Chury. make up for it all.

Comment

It must be said that I can actually get into the jeans and I can do up the waist (just), and even close the zip, but sitting down has some danger of incipient gelding & getting the "Slim Fit" things off my calves is a work of frigging art, especially if you're hopping around on one leg trying to do it.

Comment

In other other news, today I purchased (for not much more than the £2.99 from Oxfam) a copy of "Patton" that I trust will play for more than 4':23".

And in a charity shoppe I bought a copy of The Stone Tapes, a classic horror from yonks ago.

Probably made round about the time I might have fitted comfortably into those goddamn jeans.

Comment

Oooo, my scroll bars are working ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X