• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You sure he wasn't preparing a car for Top Gear or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      Afternoon All,
      How's the foot? Fit for invoicing?

Comment

Afternoon All,

Sorry to hear about those, or with family members who are under the weather. Except for you Nick! Fancy trying to sully the good name of whisky. How very dare you.

Since I'm housebound at the mo i've spent the day ordering various bbq and garden furniture covers after several disappeared during Friday's gales. By disappeared I mean nowhere in my or my neighbours' gardens. Just gone.

I shouldn't whinge. My mate ended up with a new shed outside the front of his house. Sadly it was installed by the wind on top of his new (3 months) porsche. He's not impressed.
        Ah well, at least it gives your friend an excuse to go and buy a decent car as opposed to the beetle he had previously.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          How's the foot? Fit for invoicing?
          One of the advantages of not really doing anything of worth for a living is that I can do it from home.

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Ah well, at least it gives your friend an excuse to go and buy a decent car as opposed to the beetle he had previously.
          He's seriously pissed.

Comment

One of the advantages of not really doing anything of worth for a living is that I can do it from home.

He's seriously pissed.
            I would be if I owned something as awful as a "beetle".

Then again we have a cr@ppy golf ( Mr N's company car currently), so I'm not one to talk, I miss "The Beast" aka our old Alfa GT Q2 which we sold when we moved, the worst thing is someone a few minutes walk from the house has one and I have to look at it longingly
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Can't remember the last time I wasn't knackered. Just waiting for the washing machine to finish, then I'm off for a snooze. Was going to go for a , but is taking priority.
              Went out with the club this morning for the first time in 3 months. In hindsight 47 miles may have been a bit ambitious. now.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                I would be if I owned something as awful as a "beetle".

Then again we have a cr@ppy golf ( Mr N's company car currently), so I'm not one to talk, I miss "The Beast" aka our old Alfa GT Q2 which we sold when we moved, the worst thing is someone a few minutes walk from the house has one and I have to look at it longingly

At least the "Beetle" would spend more time on the road, rather than sitting at the side with smoke pouring out

Comment

Took the ZeitFiat down to the bottle bank for a spin.

Have now removed much brown, green & clear bottlery.

I stuck the blue bottles in with the green for want of knowing exactly what to do with them.

I suppose the cullet will then come out yellow or sommat.

Comment

Got the dinner on. Sausage casserole

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Took the ZeitFiat down to the bottle bank for a spin.

Have now removed much brown, green & clear bottlery.

I stuck the blue bottles in with the green for want of knowing exactly what to do with them.

I suppose the cullet will then come out yellow or sommat.
                      I once looked up what to do with blue glass when recycling, but I can't remember what the answer was

Comment

Working...
                      X