• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Just went all the way downstairs for the afternoon project planning session. After a few minutes, it was established that we'd managed to plan everything this morning, so I had to come all the way back upstairs again
    Mill.

Ennium.

Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      This doesn't feel like a sprained ankle this feels like bone fracture. How the fck do you get a fracture walking down some steps.

I hope everyone else is enjoying Friday eve!
      Not enjoying it as much as I hope to enjoy Friday

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Hopefully no nightmare gigs?

Btw what happened to the direct contact one?

Keep your options open and go to the third, anything can happen, best to have 3 options that none at all.
        Then you can infallibly pick the wrong one.

It's wot's got me where I am today.

Comment

I hope everyone else is enjoying Friday eve!
          Lap dance day, the weekend is so close but you can't touch it

to buck the trend of TPD, I am doing great, no major dramas except list my company debit card but thats not the end of the world.

Sorry everyone
          Last edited by SimonMac; 8 January 2015, 14:54.
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            Lousy
            Chin up, can only get better...
            Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
              Chin up, can only get better...
              It could get better; it could get a lot worse. One thing is for certain - it won't stay the same.

Embracing the change, embracing the change, embracing the change...
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I think I'm going to embrace technology and get fibre installed (72Mb with EE/unlimited downloads).

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  I think I'm going to embrace technology and get fibre installed (72Mb with EE/unlimited downloads).
                  Virgin sent me an email over Christmas offering to boost my speed for free. All I had to do was click the button.

At which point, the website froze for ages before going to an error page
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

I now get an "up to" speed of 152Mbps

Speedtest has it at about 85 at the moment, which is probably about where it was before I upgraded it.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      Virgin sent me an email over Christmas offering to boost my speed for free. All I had to do was click the button.

At which point, the website froze for ages before going to an error page
                      I looked at Virgin but Im happy with EE and seem to be getting a good price.

I've just looked and I can put the new router at the back of the TV where my server sits and this should make online streaming of films/sports a bit better

Comment

Working...
                      X