• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Could really do with a drop of something but the duty free from the weekend is all at home
    Is it in the "safe hands" of the Mrs?

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Realised that there is one thing I hate more than writing recipes and that's reviews.
      P'rhaps you need to think about a different plan B then!
      Last edited by mudskipper; 23 March 2015, 21:40.

Comment

Feel like chopping my foot at the ankle

How will I survive this night ?!

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          Feel like chopping my foot at the ankle

How will I survive this night ?!
          Have you got any ibuprofen and paracetamol? You can take those together for a double hit.

Best for me is ibuprofen and codeine, though you can only take it for a few days because the codeine's addictive.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Bugger

If i's any consolation, I find that lurgies that cause fits of shivering often clear up quite quickly compared to other kinds.
            How about lurgies that double you over in coughing fits?

The combination of the two is "interesting".

Plus there's a disgusting taste in my mouth that brushing teeth fails to shift.

Ho hum.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              Went for a walk after I came home. The way back home was the worst walk in a lifetime. Gout is back with a vengeance. This time at the right ankle

I literally crawled the last 300 yards when a neighbour (I never saw him before) asked me if I needed some help!

Feck! Vegetarian for a few days and back on Allopurinol for a month
              <-Lizardly no s

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Mr N is exacting vengeance on me for being out all weekend with grub club and and he hasn't had any lentil spoup

Pffffffft
                I have plans to make some of that utilising my new Tesco(tm) food processor.

Lets hope it lasts longer than the Kenwood one did.

Comment

I didn't have tea so am now feeling a bit peckish.

However it's too late & I'm off to bed.

Hope I manage to sleep tonight.

Comment

Interestingly, having had the gas fire on in my house all day, the CO meter managed to read something other than 0 ppm.

It read 1 ppm.

Comment

Evening all. Mind how you go.

<ZG in George Dixon mode>

Comment

Working...
                      X