• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to go to recycling with the embarrassing mountain of bottles that have piled up in the garage. Instead of going to the recycling I've been sticking them in the garage, there's quite a few boxes now which have amassed over the past few months.

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Need to go to recycling with the embarrassing mountain of bottles that have piled up in the garage. Instead of going to the recycling I've been sticking them in the garage, there's quite a few boxes now which have amassed over the past few months.

wander down to the bottle bank in your party clothes, explain to anyone watching you had to empty the Garage because the new year eve's party is still going on from 2012!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        I've stopped using combinations of letters and now where possible use long passwords made up of multiple words. The best ones are simple to remember stories. SimonMacBlueMoon is a prime example of a good easy to remember and hard to guess password...

It makes remembering them far easier as even though I wasn't there that story is ingrained in my memory...
        My password to one particularly irritating site is ScrewYouMother****er.

I don't think I was in a very good mood that day.

Comment

Despite having done months and months onsite for various customers of a certain systems integrator this time I'm near direct (through agency, but no consultancy as is normally the case) and they're giving me the full works induction. 90% is totally inapplicable and it's only a couple of months of consultancy. Ho him, easy day I guess but God I'm bored.

Comment

You and me, both.

I've got a mountain of bottles, a 2nd mountain of tins, two mountains of cardboard, and 3 different mountains of plastics.

Must remember to put some of it out next Thursday.

Oh. I forgot the two mountains of newspapers.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              wander down to the bottle bank in your party clothes, explain to anyone watching you had to empty the Garage because the new year eve's party is still going on from 2012!
              I wish.

Well this is another one of Mr N's jobs, which I've dutifully neglected.

Have a serious case of CBA today.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I got rid of the cardboard, plastics and tins.

There wasnt the space for the bottles. I might give the eldests car a run out later and take them.

However out recycling place wants you to sort bottles into colours.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  I got rid of the cardboard, plastics and tins.

There wasnt the space for the bottles. I might give the eldests car a run out later and take them.

However out recycling place wants you to sort bottles into colours.
                  Clear, brown, blue, green?

Comment

I've got mountains of those tetrapak things which I use for lighting bonfires.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      I don't think I can remember my password at clientco

I got mine on the second go. Quite impressed myself

Comment

Working...
                      X