• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Mr N broke my cafetiere, not a happy bunny
    When does he get out of hospital?

Comment

Really having to resist the urge to punch one of the very over competitive dads at Sports day!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        When does he get out of hospital?
        When he buys me a new one
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Really having to resist the urge to punch one of the very over competitive dads at Sports day!
          For the first race if was funny "remember your training, this is what you've been working for, it's first or nothing" etc, the second race the rest if us realised he was actually being serious and it went down hill from there, although the last race his kid came in last and he was very quite. Wouldn't have minded but his kid was in the same grouping as Miss Mac who came last in every single race except the final one (only because she blatantly cheated by putting the ring she was balancing in her head in her ponytail), bless her she has no competitive drive at all thanks her brothers!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            For the first race if was funny "remember your training, this is what you've been working for, it's first or nothing" etc, the second race the rest if us realised he was actually being serious and it went down hill from there, although the last race his kid came in last and he was very quite. Wouldn't have minded but his kid was in the same grouping as Miss Mac who came last in every single race except the final one (only because she blatantly cheated by putting the ring she was balancing in her head in her ponytail), bless her she has no competitive drive at all thanks her brothers!
            Using her initiative cannot be called blatant cheating....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

<---
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I'm off
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

ms#5 has nicked my kindle, and I've read both the real books I brought.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    ms#5 has nicked my kindle, and I've read both the real books I brought.
                    Welcome
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Saw this and thought of someone

Day 983 of My Captivity

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. Bastards!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now ...
                      Last edited by SimonMac; 17 July 2014, 15:12.

Comment

Working...
                      X