• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Afternoon denizens

There was a big spider in the kitchen. Then there wasn't.

Going to be carefully inspecting the kitchen from the door before entering from now on
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Good parkrun today. Rain held off till I was driving home.

Knackered though - mother had a fall at 4am - she's not hurt, but needed picking up. Once she's down she's like an overturned tortoise.
      You really should not let her go out clubbing.

Comment

Just took the twins swimming then had them round for dinner. I made they chicken curry.

Had a long chat about careers. Daughter wants to be midwife and son a doctor. They are both worried about the cost of university....

Comment

Digging around in the freezer, I found some of my beef and Guiness casserole from a little while back - tasted even nicer than I remembered

Comment

I'm too frightened to do too much digging in my freezer, though it must be said that the leg of lamb I found last week was rather nice.

It had been in there for more than 6 months.

Comment

Just discovered the Today I ****ed Up subreddit.

Always good to see other people having a bad time in ridiculously stupid circumstances

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    How are you? Anything interesting lined up for today?

Yesterday I made a tactical mistake. I waited until I was out of energy before refuelling. Then overate on chocolate. When I stopped exercising I had a huge sugar rush.

Today I'm going to cycle to a breakfast place - get onboard some protein - then see how far I get.

I have the twins coming round again for dinner - superb as I had them round last night too!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      How are you? Anything interesting lined up for today?

Yesterday I made a tactical mistake. I waited until I was out of energy before refuelling. Then overate on chocolate. When I stopped exercising I had a huge sugar rush.

Today I'm going to cycle to a breakfast place - get onboard some protein - then see how far I get.

I have the twins coming round again for dinner - superb as I had them round last night too!
                      I'm heading off with the Fleet CTC for a 40 miler. Prob gonna drive to the meet point, 'cause I'm knackered and not feeling very motivated. We'll have a cake stop half way for refuelling Having mother round for dinner (roast beef) later.

Comment

Working...
                      X