• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Merry Christmas TPD!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Hmmm!
        Not bad

We have a 2009 pomerol, 2012 mersault and currently drinking some Nyetimber.

1996 colheita to go with dessert/cheeseboard.

Dauphinoise is now in the oven, prawn cocktail ready to go for later.

Did make some sausage rolls last night as well as Mr N's bombe.

Need to make the epoisse sauce to go with the steak.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Verdict on the deep fried brie.

Originally posted by ms#5
          To be honest, I expected it to be worse.

Comment

Burp. Just nicely timed for her majesty's annual lullaby.

Wake me up when the kids are in bed zzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              Burp. Just nicely timed for her majesty's annual lullaby.

Wake me up when the kids are in bed zzzzz
              Mother is standing for the National Anthem. Hope Madge appreciates it.

Comment

Right - best get the turkey on

Comment

Followed a turkey cooking method as advised by some bloke/chef on the BBC Breakfast programme this morning.

Everything went to plan - even the gravy (considering I just threw some flour into the turkey juices, it was very nice).

I'm now digesting and playing with my Raspberry Pi while Mr C washes up.

Madge was good this year I thought.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Well it was nice weather till I lit the bbq, hen it pee'd it down. Mr N tried to get some pics and the camera decided it was having a day off, so not as good as expected.

Very tasty indeed and some left over to enjoy tomorrow.

Hope the rest of you are having a good day.

In other news, I did the decanter tweet your xmas wine and its garnered some interest, only because I seem to be the only person drinking English sparkling wine and for the cheese course we have a madeira.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Happy Christmas TPD!

Been round to my parents with Covbaby Mrs Covbob - lots of relatives to take Covbaby off our hands for a few hours at least.

Now at home listening to Mrs Covbob falling asleep on the sofa.

Comment

Working...
                      X