• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit wet here. I'm expecting the building to float off at any moment

Thunder and lightning too.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Right, let's get some more parsing working
      Ah, wait - Companies House annual return reminder has turned up. Might as well get that out of the way first

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Bit wet here. I'm expecting the building to float off at any moment

Thunder and lightning too.
        Rain's stopped now, and there are bits of blue sky putting in an appearance. I daresay it'll go back to chucking it down if I risk venturing outside

Comment

Oooh, my fonts have gone all peculiar again. Better I think, but noticeably different. I assume the new version of Chrome has snuck itself onto my laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Oooh, my fonts have gone all peculiar again. Better I think, but noticeably different. I assume the new version of Chrome has snuck itself onto my laptop.
            I was having a font problem a few weeks back and after a day of tearing my hair out I tried installing the latest version of Chrome. That fixed it so I'm blaming the bug on Google, not my dodgy CSS

Comment

home time
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                I was having a font problem a few weeks back and after a day of tearing my hair out I tried installing the latest version of Chrome. That fixed it so I'm blaming the bug on Google, not my dodgy CSS
                Yes, the Chrome people are doing a lot of silly buggery with fonts at the moment, on Windows in particulart the moment

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Yes, the Chrome people are doing a lot of silly buggery with fonts at the moment, on Windows in particulart the moment
                    Looks like my attempts at editing the typos in that didn't work out so well. Ah well, onwards and upwards

Comment

Went to the pub. Nothing untoward happened going there, while there, or coming back. It's nice when that happens. Or doesn't happen. Sorry, what was the question?

Comment

Working...
                      X