• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Dug out my 3 dongle thingy, so at least my computer is no longer completely useless

It's rubbish though. It's quite a few years old; I ought to get a new one really. I assume 4G ones are available now?
    Both me and SimonMac have alcatel y800 for just that purpose. Easy to unlock and utterly painless to use...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Both me and SimonMac have alcatel y800 for just that purpose. Easy to unlock and utterly painless to use...
      Looks good, may go for one of those. Going to give the broadband until after Christmas to sort itself out, as I'll be away anyway…

Comment

The 3 thingy has now managed to remain connected and functional for twenty minutes. It last managed this around 2012, and before that on two occasions late last decade

Comment

Now that my computer has an Internet connection again, I've been able to get the email from Virgin telling me my latest bill is here

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
            Still in?

I did a 12 hour day on Saturday to get enough TOIL to have the next two weeks at home free of Esteemed Customers.
            Hoi Polloi in Neath Public Library (reading room that's now full of computers).

I shan't see any Esteemed Customers before 5th Jan 2015.

And after midday tomorrow, said NPL is shut until 2nd Jan 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              The 3 thingy has now managed to remain connected and functional for twenty minutes. It last managed this around 2012, and before that on two occasions late last decade
              That's more than I ever achieved with that Vodafone piece of tulipe.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Hoi Polloi in Neath Public Library (reading room that's now full of computers).

And after midday tomorrow, said NPL is shut until 2nd Jan 2015.
                I thought you had interweb at home now?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Comment

Now sharing the MBA dongle connection to the iPad over WiFi. Wonder how long that'll last

Comment

Afternoon

The fridge is stocked with food
                      The other fridge is stocked with booze

I just wish I felt a bit better to enjoy a glass

Comment

Working...
                      X