• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Enjoy the time off and make the most of it!
    I don't want it

I don't mind it, but I was really hoping to have our mortgage deposit saved by Feb and every week on the bench...

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
      2 days away from my first ever bench time
      How big a space do you need?
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

How big a space do you need?
        Depends who's either side of me, really..!

Comment

Depends who's either side of me, really..!
          Well there's me and cojak, lets hope you're not insinuating we have large derrières
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I don't want it

I don't mind it, but I was really hoping to have our mortgage deposit saved by Feb and every week on the bench...
            Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Well there's me and cojak, lets hope you're not insinuating we have large derrières
              Hope Xogg doesn't read this.

Comment

Need to find some sort of app, that measures distance and time taken to cover said distance.

Started walking again, so need to track the time its taking me. Those of you who run may scoff, but there's a hell of a lot of people on my route "jogging" or "running" that are a hell of a lot slower than me and doing more damage to joints, the way they're running.

And no I don't wave my arms in a silly fashion.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just realised I missed the annual flu jabs.

Thought it was today, it was yesterday.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Need to find some sort of app, that measures distance and time taken to cover said distance.

Started walking again, so need to track the time its taking me. Those of you who run may scoff, but there's a hell of a lot of people on my route "jogging" or "running" that are a hell of a lot slower than me and doing more damage to joints, the way they're running.

Walkmeter (iphone)

I use it when taking the dog out somewhere new.

Comment

Android Running App, Running GPS Tracking, Running Training Apps for your Android | MapMyRun

Does everything you need and can be used with their website to upload your stats and keep track over time.

If you don't want a phone app then a basic GPS unit will do the job and can work with the website as well. Garmin do some basic wristwatch type units. Pay around £80-90 for a basic model.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X