• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    It's really hard:

FFS, even I could do that.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

It's really hard:

And for inputs you can use

Errr - what is this? Is it some sort of electrical device so you can knock out the lustee and have your AlienLizard way with her?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Did my IM swim in 1:35! Wow! I am really pleased.

I need to bring myself to normality. I think I will pop into general to depress myself....
        Good stuff.

Starting preparation (a little early) for the track racing season; bashed out 530kgs on the leg press twice. Apparently Chris Hoy does 630. Ten times.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          The badges the eek Jrs made at makerfaire were harder than that.

The elder eek twin made Memory Game Expansion Pack at the weekend and understands what each bit does...
          Yes, but Elder Eek Jr isn't one of my cretinsesteemed customers.

It may be of relevance to say that the Vauxhall Viva for this module is next week.

And most of them still don't have a fecking clue about what they're supposedly doing*.

*In most cases the supposed doings are vapourware of the finest Sinclairian fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            FFS, even I could do that.
            Glad to hear it.

Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Dunno, mind, that looks like it's intended for esteemed customers without extreme cretinism.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Errr - what is this? Is it some sort of electrical device so you can knock out the lustee and have your AlienLizard way with her?
                Sadly not.

It's a method of testing software when you don't have all the hardware available.

Inputs are taken from switches.

Outputs are indicated on leds.

I have no illusion that it will be of any use at all, since it assumes you know wtf is going on in the first place.

Comment

It looks very much as if there will be no functioning line followers this year.

What I find particularly galling is that this is supposed to be practical electronics & fun to do, a change from the usual tedious theory.

Comment

There's definitely hints of the Despair Squid around here at the moment.

Comment

Here's a (very fuzzy) diagram of a line follower.

How to make a Line Follower Robot: Project with Circuit Diagram & Source Code of Simple Line Follower Robot

It's more or less what the project requires in terms of hardware.

How to make a Line Follower Robot: Project with Circuit Diagram & Source Code of Simple Line Follower Robot

Apart from using an 8051 instead of a PIC.

Comment

Working...
                      X