• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ommm
    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      FTFY
      I suppose reading that post saved me 1 second of tedium. Shift scheduled to finish around 8:30pm so about another 6 hours to go.

Maybe I shall start planning what to have for dinner? I get a paid meal up to £20. At about 7pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
        ommm
        Join IPSE

Comment

ommm
          century mmm:

Comment

Some sort of supermarket home delivery service should sort that out
            Nah, it's the only exercise I get

There's even a Sainsburys Local almost directly opposite my flat, so I really would find it hard to justify getting stuff delivered

Comment

...aaaaand bacon

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Nah, it's the only exercise I get

There's even a Sainsburys Local almost directly opposite my flat, so I really would find it hard to justify getting stuff delivered
                So your entire exercise regime is walking across a road and back?

I suppose carrying beer counts as weight lifting?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  So your entire exercise regime is walking across a road and back?

I suppose carrying beer counts as weight lifting?
                  Nonsense! Sometimes I walk to the pub and back; and I do most of my shopping at the big Sainsbury's, where the walk across the car park is about three times as long as the walk from my flat to the local one

Comment

ommm
                    Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

There we are.

Bit of gardening done & now it's about to rain.

In fact it was raining which is why I stopped.

That & ZeitMater not knowing wtf she's doing or even what day it is or that I haven't been to work.

Quite worrying, all in all.

Transplanted a few of my cabbage seedlings to yoghurt pots as a 'spreriment to see wot happens.

I think they'll all die.

Left most of them untouched so I can figure out what I've done wrong.

Then it was on to the bramble killing.

This hasn't been very successful, the feckers are fighting back.

And one of the gooseberry bushes has been totally stripped by gooseberry sawfly.

Comment

Working...
                      X