• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh.

The burner of components has failed to demonstrate his smoke generating apparatus.

Quite surprising all in all.

Comment

Byeeeeee

Comment

Dinner delivered and eaten. It was the usual. Got a loa\d of stuff to do at 7pm.

Last night was an 8:45 finish - I expect better than that tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Dinner delivered and eaten. It was the usual. Got a loa\d of stuff to do at 7pm.

Last night was an 8:45 finish - I expect better than that tonight.
          probably 8:30 here tonight for a 12 hour day (including that extra long phone interview )

should make up for the 6 hour day tomorrow.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

God, NatWest are a useless bunch of twonks

Had a fraud prevention call on Monday evening after placing an order for a forthcoming book with an American firm. Some robot listed various transactions, I confirmed they were legit, and the robot signed off saying my card would be unblocked within 15 minutes.

Just tried to use my card in Sainsbury's, and it was blocked

Tried calling again, and the fecking robot included the Sainsbury's transaction as a successful one in its list this time! And there's no option to speak to a human!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              God, NatWest are a useless bunch of twonks

Had a fraud prevention call on Monday evening after placing an order for a forthcoming book with an American firm. Some robot listed various transactions, I confirmed they were legit, and the robot signed off saying my card would be unblocked within 15 minutes.

Just tried to use my card in Sainsbury's, and it was blocked

Tried calling again, and the fecking robot included the Sainsbury's transaction as a successful one in its list this time! And there's no option to speak to a human!
              Phone First direct..... They are the only bank I've never had a problem with including some very strange requests....
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Just got off the phone with the fraud prevention team, who discovered that my card hadn't been automatically unblocked on Monday, but had been by my second call to the robot this evening, just before I spoke to them

Quite amusing to hear the chap briskly assuring me that my card wasn't blocked, suggesting a problem at Sainsbury's end, starting to read out the date and time it was unblocked, suddenly trailing off in confusion as he realised it was ten minutes ago...

And then profuse apologies for any embarrassment caused, etc.

Comment

Come on users - get eod done. Haven't you got homes to go to?

Comment

Just returned from accompanying mother to a local production of 'The King and I'. That's three hours of my life I'll never get back.

Shouldn't it be 'The King and Me' anyway?

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X