• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    I try and tell them to leave it in the recycle bin or with a neighbour...except on bin days
    I just use the locker all the time now.

In fact, I've got to pick up a parcel tomorrow - didn't have time on Friday. It's only a short detour from the route back from ClientCo though

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Not sure if I keep typing "forms" instead of "firms", or if autocorrect keeps sneaking up on me
      I dont like autocorrect online...on a mobile it is ok but I want to know im wrong and have the option to manually change it
      Join IPSE

Comment

Depot for most of these are in Hayes/'Southall so not an easy pickup...if they were open at night then I'd at least treat myself to decent indian food whilst there
        CityLink are at least reliable in that they don't just give the stuff to some passing drunk on the street and (usually) manage to leave a card; but their depot is way out towards Coalville.

Comment

I dont like autocorrect online...on a mobile it is ok but I want to know im wrong and have the option to manually change it
          It's system-wide now on OS X (for applications that choose to use it), and I'm still getting used to it.

Weird thing I see is code editors with spellcheck. Why? They don't catch useful stuff like misspelled variable names, they just put wavy red lines under things like config data when it's in quotes

Comment

Crikey, is that the time?

Need to knock off for now if I'm not to end up rushing around sorting gubbins out first thing in the morning

Comment

It's system-wide now on OS X (for applications that choose to use it), and I'm still getting used to it.

Weird thing I see is code editors with spellcheck. Why? They don't catch useful stuff like misspelled variable names, they just put wavy red lines under things like config data when it's in quotes
              true...
              Join IPSE

Comment

Crikey, is that the time?

Need to knock off for now if I'm not to end up rushing around sorting gubbins out first thing in the morning
                no probs
                Join IPSE

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

so, today I have probably walked around 25 miles....
                    Join IPSE

Comment

so, today I have probably walked around 25 miles....
                      probably should try and either run or bike more too...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X