• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I have the same here, apparently I'm supposed to come up with a report with certain figures, said certain figures don't exist, but still I need to come up with them.

How many times can you tell someone before they get the point?
    Ad infinitum. That's why they're managers; if they had any worthwhile skills they wouldn't be managers.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

The s are taking over.

Apart from wanting me to write his software for him, he now wants someone to show him how to set up some hardware to test his software.

Totally clueless.

LED, series resistor, ready made (by me) PIC16F84 pcb with terminals you can plug wires in.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        The s are taking over.
        Only now?

I thought that had already happened many years ago.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

The s are taking over.

Apart from wanting me to write his software for him, he now wants someone to show him how to set up some hardware to test his software.

Totally clueless.

LED, series resistor, ready made (by me) PIC16F84 pcb with terminals you can plug wires in.

Try one of these

Cambridge Brainbox 500 Secondary 2 Kit from BrightMinds

Comment

I didn't mind that one too much.
            I liked that episode as well.

Hmmm, its been a few years since I watched Morse, might dig out the dvds.

Btw what do you think of Endeavour?
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

It's really hard:

Comment

And for inputs you can use

Comment

It's really hard:

The badges the eek Jrs made at makerfaire were harder than that.

The elder eek twin made Memory Game Expansion Pack at the weekend and understands what each bit does...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Did my IM swim in 1:35! Wow! I am really pleased.

I need to bring myself to normality. I think I will pop into general to depress myself....

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      I liked that episode as well.

Hmmm, its been a few years since I watched Morse, might dig out the dvds.

Btw what do you think of Endeavour?
                      It's pretty good IMHO.

Not classic Morse of course, but good nevertheless.

Comment

Working...
                      X