• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Zen.

chury.

Om.

We need a zen smilie.
    Join IPSE

Comment

Comment

Ugh, it feels like I'm getting a cold

Haven't had a cold in several years, as far as I remember. Just my luck to get one now

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

WSS

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning

Comment

Eldest is out at work, youngest out on day trip with guides and mrs 5* is out running. I've got the house to myself and a nice cup of coffee.

Comment

Parkrun done. 100 T-shirt and jacket collected

Thinking I might cycle up to see ms#5 kick a ball round a field.

Comment

Morning!

Brew day today - 40 pints of Sierra Nevada Torpedo (7.2%) clone. Might try and sneak away for a quick jam with my BIL's band.
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                      Morning!

Brew day today - 40 pints of Sierra Nevada Torpedo (7.2%) clone. Might try and sneak away for a quick jam with my BIL's band.
                      Morning!

Very nice.

I've had a bit of a problem keeping a constant temp for my brews over the last couple of weeks.

I'm still going through the last of the Wherry kits I can't seem to stop Mr C from buying but we've nearly reached the end of them.

I've added Centennial pellets to the last lot, it seems to have bolstered it a bit (although Wherry is nice, which is why he buys it).

I'm racking the apple wine on Sunday and then forgetting about it for a while.
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X