• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Hungry.
    Just had left over curry from last night.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Consultancy is having an enforced shutdown over Christmas
      Would be useful if this consultancy confirmed their shutdown dates...

or do I go for stupidly well paid contract in Leeds as they can't find anyone willing to do it...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
        ommm...
        Nice pali!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Would be useful if this consultancy confirmed their shutdown dates...

or do I go for stupidly well paid contract in Leeds as they can't find anyone willing to do it...
          Ooooh that reminds me, meant to tell you some gossip about ex-client co!

You know the socially inept technical genius (that wasn't you, the other one) he has buggered off and after the other MS Ladee buggered off they have withdrawn all MS from their offering which is fun as Phase 4 was mid development when he went!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The hardware shop has reopened!

He must just have been on holiday, or ill, or something

Comment

Ooooh that reminds me, meant to tell you some gossip about ex-client co!

You know the socially inept technical genius (that wasn't you, the other one) he has buggered off and after the other MS Ladee buggered off they have withdrawn all MS from their offering which is fun as Phase 4 was mid development when he went!
              I'll admit to being socially inept but I don't think I've ever been a technical genius. Does local panic management have any hair left?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Stock up on washers so that you can sell 'em to Zeity later. Kerching!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  I'll admit to being socially inept but I don't think I've ever been a technical genius. Does local panic management have any hair left?
                  He didn't have any to start with!

You seriously thinking about jumping from a cushy long term local gig to go back to Leeds? MrsEek that bad!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

He didn't have any to start with!

You seriously thinking about jumping from a cushy long term local gig to go back to Leeds? MrsEek that bad!
                    Nah more this place. disorganised with a solution architect who would make Suity look good.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Hope he wasn't abducted by .

Go & ask him if he's got any gaps in his memory & has lost time.

Questions about the sore arse are optional.

You could check on the stock of tap washers whilst you're at it.
                      Last edited by zeitghost; 6 November 2014, 13:49.

Comment

Working...
                      X