• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    It's the one time of year I kinda wish I still had some of our LRP kit. We'd frighten the bejeezus out of some of the locals.

How was pumpkin fest?
    Afternoon!

Thai pumpkin soup was great, although a little spicy. Biryani served in a pumpkin was lovely although slightly underseasoned I thought. Ice cream was also great. Topped off by a Cadbury's Spooky cream egg!

Still building GF#1's new PC... gaahhh... and it's a lovely day out there. Might go for a walk.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Mr N's back is still fecked, am hoping the Physio can sort him out on Monday.

He can barely sit up.

I was trying to find his x-yays and MRI scans from the last time in the cellar, but fear they may have been thrown out in the move.
      Ouch! Sorry to hear this.

Comment

Afternoon all.

So, last nights 'boys night out' wasn't the epic booze adventure of yesteryear. Home by midnight with a subway sandwich.

It's been a cracking day here. Took the pooch for a nice long walk in the woods this morning. Popped into the garden centre this afternoon. Fitted a new light in the living room although there was NOTHING wrong with the old one IMVH(but irrelevant cos we're getting it)O.

Off to local italian eatery this evening far a cheeky glass of red.

Enjoy your Saturday evening folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          So, last nights 'boys night out' wasn't the epic booze adventure of yesteryear.
          Ah yes, know that feeling. We do an occasional 'web night out'. When these started (circa 2003 when the web was still(mostly) classic ASP) they were ten-pinters, too pissed to eat, miss the last train home so off to the late opening type affairs.

Then my fellow web-night-outers all had kids...

The last saw a solitary pint and a nice meal, and the 10:30 train home.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            I used to play the trombone.

One of my favourites (and very easy to play) was the Hovis tune.
            So did I, and yes it is

Comment

Mr N's back is still fecked, am hoping the Physio can sort him out on Monday.

He can barely sit up.

I was trying to find his x-yays and MRI scans from the last time in the cellar, but fear they may have been thrown out in the move.

Hope the Physio gets him functioning correctly.

Comment

Evening

Got pork jalfrezi for tea/dinner.

Comment

just sampling a cold one before moving onto something a little more vino'esque

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Evening

Got pork jalfrezi for tea/dinner.

Not a Halal jalfrezi, then

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Not a Halal jalfrezi, then
                      Not at all

And we have a large pork joint for sunday dinner tomorrow

Comment

Working...