• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

I like scrambled eggs.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.
    So do I but not in pies.

Also the cooking time was far too long, which is just as well I checked it after 30 mins, they said to cook for 40-60
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I will make pie again on Sunday but this time it will be steak and ale, which is far less hassle.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I like pies too.

But I'd have to learn how to make pastry & I really can't be arsed.

It's about time I threw all those bags of self raising away before they start crawling.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          I like pies too.

But I'd have to learn how to make pastry & I really can't be arsed.

It's about time I threw all those bags of self raising away before they start crawling.
          Buy ready made pie cases that's now you make pastry.

They don't have here that I can find, so I make it meself.

Except for puff pastry, when Mr N went to blighty , I got him to buy umpteen packs. Another thing I can't seem to find here.

That and our local super market appears to have stopped selling chicken.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            I will make pie again on Sunday but this time it will be steak and ale, which is far less hassle.
            Do I get some kidneys at the butcher? I bet they won't have any.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

They had some in Tesco the other day.

If I knew what to do with them I'd have bought them.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

Off.

Buggering*.

Byeeee

*If you see what I mean.

Comment

Been out. Out is cold and wet and windy and horrid. 1/10 would not go out again

Comment

Contract has finally been sorted out. RoS, etc. are all in in there. Phew. Would have been a bit of a pain trying to get the damn thing amended at this time on a Friday, ready for a Monday start

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Contract has finally been sorted out. RoS, etc. are all in in there. Phew. Would have been a bit of a pain trying to get the damn thing amended at this time on a Friday, ready for a Monday start
                      how are you going to cope being up so early on Monday...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X