• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Bad back put paid to my plan to go to the pub

I thought I'd be able to manage it, but the experience of walking over to the shop and back convinced me that walking a mile-and-a-bit and back might be more of a problem than I'd thought
      Hope it fixes itself soon.

Comment

just had the dispatch email that my *new'ish* camera will be with me tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Bad back put paid to my plan to go to the pub

I thought I'd be able to manage it, but the experience of walking over to the shop and back convinced me that walking a mile-and-a-bit and back might be more of a problem than I'd thought
          Have you considered going to a chiropractor?
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

And a damp & dreary morn it is, to be sure.

Comment

Morning!

T-5 and counting. Very tired yesterday, hoping to feel more energetic today. Nice morning. Definitely can tell that the schools are back. Lot's of traffic and an increase in dithering and unobservant drivers!
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Morning

12 degrees, sunny, Daimler perfect, Tester experienced some starting problems.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I sense a real storm is about to kick off at clientco.

Comment

Half asleep today, it was a struggle getting out of bed. NorPussII didn't help by coming and sitting on me in bed and purring a such a way I almost fell asleep again.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X